Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've made a huge mistake...

Yeah, I did. When I did my list of favorite characters in video games, one name was regretfully and atrociously left off the list.
That's right its the big green guy himself, no not Slimer or the TMNT (because they don't come from video games). It's YOSHI!



Whether its in his debut game, Super Mario World for SNES, the many incarnates of Mario Kart or the newest Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games, I love playing as this little dino. If a level meant that I had to leave my ride behind in SMW, I would hate to play it. He's so cute when he runs away after you get hit, and his little legs go back and forth so quickly. Yoshi is the man and I cannot believe that left him off that list. I am sorrowfully remiss in my bloggographic duties. Good day. (and if you got that last line, you are awesome!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a very huge mistake... You probably realized you made it when you started playing Mario Kart Wii....